Automation/Project Engineer (Longford)
May 6, 2021
- Automation/Project Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, commissioning and support of automation and control systems. He/she will also be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance. The candidate must possess the technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate these systems in a compliant manner.
- The candidate must have experience with one or more of the following technologies: Allen Bradley (Logix 5000), Siemens (Step7), MES
- Proven knowledge and experience with one or more of the following will be an advantage: SCADA, Control Systems, Vision Systems
- Knowledge in PLC and HMI programming of Allen Bradley control systems
- Proficiency in the development of Cognex vision tools and inspection systems
- Experience in the validation of automated processes for medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Expertise in the development, improvement, and implementation of assembly automation solutions, robotics, and complex machine controls
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of multiple products or discipline
- Experience in implementation and troubleshooting of SQL database systems for real-time process data collection
Read more and apply here.