Install & Commissioning Systems Engineer (Galway)
May 6, 2021
- Install & Commissioning Systems Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for commissioning, installation and support of automation and control systems. The candidate must possess the technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate these systems in a compliant manner.
- The candidate must have experience with the following technology: Allen Bradley (Logix 5000)
- Knowledge in PLC and HMI programming/commissioning of Allen Bradley control systems
- Proven knowledge and experience with one or more of the following will be an advantage: Siemens (Step7), Elau, Bosch, Omron, GE Fanuc, B&R, SCADA, Control Systems, Vision Systems
- Proficiency in the development of Cognex vision tools and inspection systems an advantage
- Experience in the validation of automated processes for medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Expertise in the improvement and implementation of assembly automation solutions, robotics, and complex machine controls
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple products or discipline
Read more and apply here.