Machine Safety Engineer (Florida)
May 31, 2021
The Machine Safety Engineer role will provide technical and process support across multiple production generations, including expert support in machine safety system design, verification, and validation. This includes corrective and preventive actions; communication of company standards and regulatory requirements, identifying and sharing transferrable practices, and providing necessary support for the site’s Machine Safety Programs.
- Experience with a variety of generational technologies
- Project management skills and the ability to lead engineering resources and manage external vendors
- Change Request Management experience
- “Management of Change” projects experience
- Knowledge of ISO 12100 and regulated Risk Assessment
- Experience in review and creation of SISTEMA documentation
- Full Project Life Cycle experience
Read more and apply here.