Metrology Applications Engineer (US Remote-Based)
May 28, 2021
As a Metrology Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for providing customer support across our USA-based clients. You will be tasked with supporting or clients in the areas of dimensional metrology and inspection, jigs and fixture installations, FATs and GR&R in addition to subcontract dimensional metrology and programming support for multiple co-ordinate metrology machine types and software platforms.
- Generate and maintain customer relationships and partnerships
- Provide technical applications support to Verus USA, Verus UK and Verus Ireland metrology clients and internal group departments when requested
- Provide technical support and guidance to metrology jig and fixture design for specific sectors
- Dimensional Metrology and Inspection: 6 years (Required)
- Experience in dimensional inspection of medical device and pharmaceutical plastic components (Required)
- Technical or engineering background/qualification
- Familiarity with engineering drawings and specifications
- Experience in GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Experience with programming and running of metrology machines, CMM and VMM
- Zeiss Calypso
- Experience in PC-DMIS and OGP – multiple software’s
- Experience with GR&R program creation and running and offline CMM programming
Read more and apply here.