Project Manager (Remote-Based)
May 6, 2021
- Project Manager
- Remote (predominately) / Irish Client Sites
The successful candidate will manage packaging and serialisation related projects for 1 or more SL Controls clients both locally and globally with responsibility for the design of manufacturing strategies and platforms for our client base. The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with client R&D depts. on new product introductions with a view to Project Managing the acquisition, deployment and commissioning of bespoke High-Volume Automation solutions.
- Experience (mechanically) in writing URSs/Specifications
- Management of Large Capital Budgets
- Managing multiple vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Managing the automation component & of the New Product Introduction (NPI) function & its ability to transition & support products & processes to manufacturing
- Support the business units will all technical issues that arise relative to purchased equipment & materials during the NPI phase
- Provide technical advice to site engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical complex mechanical problems
Read more and apply here.