Senior Automation Engineer (Sligo)
May 31, 2021
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, commissioning and support of automation and control systems. He/she will also be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance. He/she will be required to work closely with Vendors and OEMs to deliver the optimum solution for the client in a vendor package capacity. The candidate must possess the technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate these systems in a compliant manner.
- The candidate must have experience with Siemens (Step7)
- One or more of the following technologies is also an added advantage but not mandatory: Allen Bradley (Logix 5000), MES, OSI (PI)
- Proven knowledge and experience with one or more of the following will be an advantage: SCADA, Control Systems, Vision Systems
- Knowledge in PLC and HMI programming of Siemens control systems
- Experience in the validation of automated processes for medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Expertise in the development, improvement, and implementation of assembly automation solutions, robotics, and complex machine controls
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of multiple products or discipline
- Experience in implementation and troubleshooting of SQL database systems for real-time process data collection is an advantage
- IT/Networking experience would be advantageous
Read more and apply here.