Senior Systems Engineer (IT/MES) (Remote-Based)
May 6, 2021
- Senior Systems Engineer (IT/MES)
- Remote (predominantly) / Dublin (occasionally)
- Contract Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new and updated integration functionalities for Manufacturing Information Systems for use in production. Responsibility also includes oversight on alignment of Manufacturing Information Systems with Global Operating Specifications.
While the role is predominately a remote working opportunity, the chosen candidate must be available to be onsite in Dublin occasionally, as required.
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as MES, ERP, SCADA, PLC, Historian.
- MES experience with focus on workflow, S95 & S88 standards and integration from the control layer to MES in pharma & bio-pharma industries.
- Previous experience in development and maintenance of PAS-X.
- Strong capabilities in S95 level 2 and level 3 systems and their integration.
- Experience in Process Control Systems (PCS), Kepware OPC Server, OSI Pi, RT Reports, OSI PI Asset Framework, Learning Management Systems.
Read more and apply here.