Software System Designer (Remote-Based)
May 6, 2021
- Software System Designer
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of SL Controls clients. The successful candidate will be involved in the full project life cycle from requirements gathering, implementation and qualification.
- Research & review of new Industry 4.0 technologies
- Producing specifications for new or modified systems
- Implementation & programming of the required systems
- Development, commissioning & support of automation, control systems & custom-developed software programs
- Demonstrated proven experience in one of the following PLC logic programming languages, with one or more of the following PLC’s: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Elau/Bechoff, Omron, B&R
- Demonstrated proven experience in two of the following Higher-Level Languages, with one or more of the following: VB, Labview, C#, Python, C++
Read more and apply here.